MK Battery, specialists in renewable energy storage, is your source for high-quality battery products for bike share applications. Our Sealed VRLA (Valve-Regulated Lead Acid) batteries are trusted by major bike share manufacturers and operators throughout North America. Our team of factory engineers and experienced integrator partners are available to assist with your sizing or design needs.
- We utilize a route delivery system with 20 locations across the United States to ensure timely and reliable service.
- We pick up all spent batteries (not just MK branded products) for recycling, and provide credit for the returns.
- We recycle virtually 100% of every battery we process. Our commitment to sustaining the environment is one of our core company values, and our state-of-the-art, EPA permitted recycling facility has been consistently looked upon as a model for the recycling industry.
- Advanced American Technology and the use of the most modern computer-aided design and manufacturing techniques combine to make MK Battery’s Sealed VRLA Batteries the standard by which all others are measured.
- We offer a wide range of batteries to meet varying requirements whether they call for AGM or Gel technology, and can assist in proper product selection, based on climate and environmental conditions.
- MK Batteries are UL Listed, ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 Certified.