Customer Service RepresentativeLocation: Anaheim, CA Type: Full Time Required: Education High School Diploma or GED
MK Battery is one of the world’s largest specialty VRLA battery suppliers focused on delivering high quality products along with unmatched customer service. We are one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful battery companies around with multiple distribution centers throughout the world.
We are currently looking to hire a motivated, enthusiastic and outgoing individual for our Engineering/Customer Support Department.
- Provide extraordinary customer service and client care
- Ability to learn all aspects of customer service, product application and sizing, technical support, project requirements, providing quotes and the introduction of new technologies
- Daily outgoing route sales calls to our current client base
- Collaborate closely with customers, drivers, distribution centers & sales reps
- Corresponding via email efficiently and promptly throughout the day
- Data entry and general office tasks
- Possess the ability to find solutions for work-related problems
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent Communication Skills (written & verbal)
- Previous battery experience is a plus
- Solid computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet, etc.
- Customer service experience is a plus
- Ability to work within a team environment
Position requires drug screen, physical and background check. We offer competitive hourly pay with complete company benefits including Medical, Dental and 401K plan.