MK Battery is one of the world’s largest specialty VRLA battery suppliers focused on delivering high quality products along with unmatched customer service. We are one of the country's most respected, innovative and successful battery companies around with multiple distribution centers throughout the world. MK Battery, a subsidiary of East Penn Manufacturing.
We are currently looking to hire a motivated, enthusiastic and outgoing individual for our Engineering and Technical Support Department.
- Provide extraordinary technical support and customer service with focus on Energy Storage and UPS markets
- Ability to learn all aspects of customer service, product application and sizing, technical support, project requirements, providing quotes and the introduction of new technologies
- Processing battery purchase orders for multiple customers and their specific applications
- Collaborate closely with drivers, distribution centers & sales representatives
- Corresponding via email efficiently and promptly throughout the day
- Possess the ability to find solutions for work-related problems
- Limited travel may be required
- Experience in the battery industry with a focus on Energy Storage, Switchgear and UPS applications and sizing.
- Excellent Communication Skills (written & verbal)
- Excellent Listening and Comprehension skills
- Strong ability to multi task while speaking with customers
- Solid computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet, etc.
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Bachelor's degree preferred, not required
Position requires drug screen, physical and background check. We offer competitive hourly pay with complete company benefits including Medical, Dental and 401K plan.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off