Customer ServiceLocation: Anaheim, CA Type: Full-time Salary: Required: Education High School Diploma or GED
Well established national sealed battery distributor in Anaheim, California is in search of motivated, enthusiastic and outgoing individual for our fast paced Customer Service Department.
- Provide extraordinary customer service and client care
- Daily outgoing route sales calls to our current customer base
- Collaborate closely with customers, drivers, distribution center and sales staff
- Corresponding via email efficiently and promptly throughout the day
- Data entry and general office tasks
- Possess the ability to find solutions for work-related problems
- High School Diploma or GED
- Excellent Communication Skills (written & verbal)
- Previous battery experience a plus
- Ability to work within a team environment
MK Battery provides the highest quality and most environmentally responsible sealed battery solutions for specialized deep-cycle and standby power applications. We take pride in our dedicated people and in our total commitment to offering the most reliable products, world-class service and support, and maximum overall value to the diverse markets we serve.
Headquartered in Anaheim, CA, MK Battery now operates 20 distribution centers in the USA, five in Europe, and one in Australia, out of which we deploy a fleet of route delivery trucks. Each distribution center is staffed by MK Battery personnel.
Our company will offer a competitive package that includes complete company benefits including Medical, Dental and 401K plan.
For more information on our company please visit our website at www.mkbattery.com
Interested applicants should forward resume to Lourdes Gasso at firstname.lastname@example.org and Jeff Pitzer at email@example.com.